"Be remembered for your love."
My friends, today we have as our guest Bob Goff, bestselling author of Love Does and Everybody, Always.
Bob's books have sold millions of copies and after hearing our whimsical conversation - ripe with lessons on how to love everybody, always - you'll know why.
My friend, you are in luck. You won't be able to listen to Bob and not live inspired. Join us.
BOB GOFF'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? Childlike faith.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? Artwork my kids made when they were young.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Mark Twain would be really interesting to talk to. I'd ask him questions about hope, confidence, purpose and meaning.
5. What is the best advice you've ever received? From my grandparent, that it's possible. you can actually do this. they were very poor by all standards, but rich in spirit.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Swing for the fences! Keep your eye on your own paper. Write your own music.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read?What if we weren't afraid any more.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe, rate & review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts. See you here next Thursday!