"When you accept the worst case scenario, it has no power over you."
Hal Elrod, international bestselling author of The Miracle Morning, established a miracle equation that helped him overcome two near-death experiences + build a highly successful business.
Hear Hal's amazing story and how to apply his equation so you can "divide odds and create miracles in your marriage, business and life." Now THAT sounds like living inspired! Join us.
HAL ELROD'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Conversations with God by Neal Donald Walsch.
2. Tomorrow you discover your wealthy uncle shockingly dies at the age of 103; leaving you millions. What would you do with it? I would donate a minimum of 50% to charity. I just started a non-profit called support the unsupported and I would put some percentage to that also. I would take a percentage for retirement and fun.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? My computer without hesitation.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? My wife, Ursula.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Do the right thing, not the easy thing.
6. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself at age 20? Everything is going to work out for the best.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? He elevated the consciousness of humanity.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe (automatically get new episodes), rate & review (help spread the word!) this podcast wherever you get your podcasts.
I can’t wait to see you here next Thursday! Today is your day. Live Inspired.