"We are too busy to become less busy"
Juliet Funt is the CEO of WhiteSpace at Work, a global speaker, influencer and consultant to Fortune 100 companies, and "a warrior in the battle against busyness."
She is a self-described perfectionist who admits baking as her zen moment. He natural intuitiveness, authentic message, and insight allow her the uncanny ability to connect with people at all levels. She has led her team to create changes in low-value work like emails, charts, meetings, paperwork and unnecessary clutter to make life more efficient and enjoyable.
Juliet helps us find the space in our lives to make a really profound change. recharge and reclaim our passion for work.
Today, Juliet shares through humor, story-telling, and lessons how we can find a brief moment to ignite our most productive self.
JULIET FUNT'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Mathew Fox, The Reinvention of Work. It set the tone for me that work had inspiration and passion.
2. Tomorrow you discover your wealthy uncle shockingly dies at the age of 103; leaving you millions. What would you do with it? A third to charity, a third for fun, a third for the future.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? The box of the kid's creations. It filled with drawings and tinkerings.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Russel Freidman. He was a friend and instrumental to me. His passing was a universally hard loss for me.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? My dear friend, Russel would often say, "Stop being mean to my friend."
6. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself at age 20? Things will get better. You will find your way. Love is out there. Children will be the best thing ever, but you'll have to wait.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? She gave pleasure to herself and others.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe (automatically get new episodes), rate & review (help spread the word!) this podcast wherever you get your podcasts.
I can’t wait to see you here next Thursday! Today is your day. Live Inspired.