Klyn Elsbury has Cystic Fibrosis, a genetic condition that nearly claimed her life 5 years ago.
Today, Klyn is living her "second chance." Her close call with mortality has made her ever present to the gift in each moment + given her a unique ability to unearth happiness in every moment.
Join me and Klyn (live! we recorded this together on the road) as she walks you through four ways to find your happy right now.
4 Ways to Find Your Happy Now:
KLYN ELSBURY'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Compound Effect, Darin Hardy. My main takeaway: Where you are heading right now will continue to snow ball through your entire life. If you don't like the trajectory of the life in which you are heading, change it right now.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? Owning your power, appreciating it and not being afraid to use it.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? I'm not going back in. I don't care. I don't need of it. None of it matters.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? John O'Leary 2.0. Let's do it!
5. What is the best advice you've ever received? When someone loves you enough to tell you you are messing up so you can come out stronger on the other side.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? You are more capable than you have any clue.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? And she's still laughing.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe, rate & review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts. See you here next Thursday!
Get a John's #1 National Best-selling book ON FIRE here (use code podcast at checkout for 15% off).