Today, we've got a really fun treat for you! An awesome lesson on love and how to fill your home with it just in time for the holidays... from HGTV stars, Erin + Ben Napier.
Erin + Ben share about their new book, Make Something Good Today, and how this motto has transformed their lives. My friends, rehabbing isn't just meant for homes, but more importantly, for our hearts, lives and towns, too.
As I mentioned, today is the last day to place an order + receive it in time for Christmas! Head to the Live Inspired Shop + use code podcast for 15% off t-shirts, calendars + autographed copies of ON FIRE.
Enjoy hearing from a wife + husband? Check out Ep. #67 with Marc + Angel Chernoff who tackle everyday issues on their blog Hack Life here.
ERIN + BEN NAPIER'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today?
Erin: I wish I made more art. I wish I did more with my hands.
Ben: I was much more naive and trusting as a child, which is hard to have as an adult.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be?
Erin: The anniversary books from Ben.
Ben: Probably the anniversary books for Erin.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be?
Erin: My grandfather who died. I wish I got to spend more time with him.
5. What is the best advice you've ever received?
Erin: My dad says "Sugar, every bucket has to sit on it's own bottom." Any huge decision, or goal: You have to do it for yourself. Its the only way to be proud of it and own it.
Ben: Look at who you want to be in 5 years + only say yes to things that will take you there.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self?
Erin: Your parents know everything. They were right.
Ben: Try harder to get Erin.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read?
Erin: She was afraid but she did it anyway.
Ben: He loved everyone.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe, rate & review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts. See you here next Thursday!