Mel Robbins is the author of The 5 Second Rule, the #1 audio book in the world. She is also the most booked female speaker in the world and hosts the Audible Original series Kick Ass With Mel Robbins.
Today, Mel shares how she has helped millions of people transform their lives by simplifying their biggest challenges into a 5-second solution. Possibly even more impactful: She shares how her 5-second rule originated as a tool to overcome the anxiety and malaise that was crushing her life.
Today, Mel is ON FIRE for life, and is offering an amazing tool to help us all live more inspired. Don't miss this amazing episode.
MEL ROBBIN'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? I was a climber, a dare devil. I am not that way anymore. I'm a bit risk averse now.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Oprah Winfrey. If there was just one thing that you wanted every human being to know about life, what would it be?
5. What is the best advice you've ever received? 5 4 3 2 1. I think it was a divine moment when I was picked to be a messenger, because, let's be honest, its the dumbest idea in the world.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Girl, go get some Zoloft!
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? 5 4 3 2 1, go!
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Please subscribe, rate & review wherever you get your podcasts. See you here next Thursday!