Are you ready to celebrate Valentine's Day right this year?
This holiday is about so much more than Hallmark cards and boxes of heart-shaped chocolates. It's about the power of love - all love not just romantic love - in our lives.
I'll share two love letters I've written, the life-changing impact they've had and challenge you to write one, too. [The winner of the challenge will get a $100 gift card to take their loved-one to their favorite restaurant.] Today's episode will leave you ready to live (and love!) inspired on Valentine's Day... and everyday.
Will you accept the #LoveLetterChallenge?
How to Accept the Love Letter Challenge:
1. Identify someone in your life that inspires you + write him/her a love letter. It can be your partner, spouse, child, parent, loved one, neighbor, colleague, friend, coach, anyone!
2. Take a picture (of you and your loved one, you holding a pen about to write, of your letter, whatever you choose).
3. Post + tag me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and with #LoveLetterChallenge.
4. Enter by 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, 2/10 to be entered to win $100 gift card to a restaurant of your choice to take your loved one to.*
- Every day in 2017, I (secretly) wrote my wife a love letter in a leather-bound journal, presenting it to her on Christmas.
- Jack Buck changed my life, but I never really said thank you. After his death, I wrote a love letter to him and shared it with his wife and son, with hope + reassurance that Jack felt it too.
- Joe Buck, Jack's son, was on ep. #3 of the podcast.
- I shared my story + Jack Buck on ep. #32 of the podcast.
- The MLB Network produced a video on my unlikely friendship with Jack Buck. Check it out here.
- I mention the love I have for my mom Susan O'Leary. Listen to her on preview ep. #0 of the podcast.
* No purchase necessary. Legal residents of USA. Contest begins 2/7/19 and ends 2/10/19. Full rules here.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe, rate & review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. See you here next Thursday!
Live Inspired with John daily on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram + get his Monday Motivation email.