During his eleven years as a business leader at Build-A-Bear Workshop, Manley Feinberg implemented solutions inspired by his extreme outdoor adventures in the Himalayas, Uzbekistan and El Capitan in Yosemite.
Today, Manley shares compelling tales from the trails that led to lessons in leadership that will help you overcome your challenges and live more inspired.
Did you enjoy hearing Manley rock out LIVE? You'll love hearing Jonathon Cain of JOURNEY perform on episode #100 here.
MANLEY FEINBERG'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
[Listen to Richard Bach on ep. #54 of the Live Inspired Podcast.]
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? My endless, boundless energy level.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? A couple of guitars my mother bought me when she passed away.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? My mother. It's been 18 years since we've had a physical conversation and we have a lot to catch up on. I miss most her unwavering, relentless enthusiasm and encouragement, commitment and love.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? My mother always told me I could do anything I wanted to do, and believed in me. She always reminded me I have an amazing purpose in this world.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Don't worry about what people think. I'd tell my 46-year-old self the same thing.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? Manley was an amazing father, husband and friend to everyone he met with no exceptions, loved them and they knew it.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe, rate & review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.