Dec 27, 2018
Today we are going to talk about how you can get better results in life and business by activating your creativity.
I first became aware of this concept when my book ON FIRE made a must read list by The Business Journals along side the book of today's guest, Natalie Nixon.
Natalie's book is called Strategic Strategic Design Thinking. Today, you'll learn how this concept will help you live more inspired.
NATALIE NIXON'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? In Search of Satisfaction and A More Beautiful Question.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? Audacity and day-dreamy-ness.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? An old black + white photograph of my parents in a photo booth. They're so beautiful and young and when I see that picture I just see the beginnings of me.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Harriet Tubman, my grandmother who I was never able to meet, people who are long gone.
5. What is the best advice you've ever received? Keep on keeping on, persevere... from my dad. And also, "please and thank you" will set you apart one day.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? She was brave before she was masterful.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe, rate & review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts. See you here next Thursday!
Live Inspired with John daily on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram + get his Monday Motivation email.