Nov 26, 2020
Every Thursday for the last five weeks we’ve shared interviews
full of tips + inspiring conversations as part of our Electing
Gratitude series. This special series was designed to help you
navigate + find joy within the complexities of life this year.
Today's episode serves as a guide to living inspired while
navigating holiday stress + winter blues. I share much-needed
perspective + practical tips from past Live Inspired Podcast guests
to help stay inspired throughout the season.
- The foundation is firm and the best of our days remain
in front of us.
- Gregg Easterbrook, New York Times bestselling author
of the book It’s Better Than It Looks shared hard facts as
to why this is the best time in human history.
- He exposed which elements of your life are making you feel
otherwise and most importantly, shared the value of recapturing a
true, positive perspective + what it could mean for your
relationships, business, life + world.
- Listen to ep.
121 and ep.
- When you know your why, you can endure any
- The spirit of Captain Charlie Plumb captivated me, and he’s
someone who inspired me vulnerably share my own story. On his
75th mission over North Vietnam, and just five days before his tour
was scheduled to end, his plane was shot down. He spent 2,103
days as a POW, yet by choosing not to be bitter saved him.
- As many of us may feel imprisoned in our own homes during the
global pandemic, I hope my conversation with Charlie Plumb will
give you perspective.
- Listen to ep.
- Practical tips you can implement in your life
- Happiness expert Shawn Achor reminded us that it’s in the
darkest times that we need optimism, gratitude and social
connection the most.
- If you’re feeling less connected, isolated and unhappy during
this challenging time, Shawn’s researched based reasoning +
practical tips will have a profound impact.
- Listen to ep.
- If you've got nothing to be grateful for, stay in
- I share one of my favorite Thanksgiving memories from growing
up and how it continues to remind me of all I have to be grateful
Learn more about the special Electing Gratitude
- ‘Unprecedented. Never been so nasty. Never been anything like
it.’ We hear these statements about Election 2020 – but are they
true? Join me + award-winning Presidential podcast host,
Lillian Cunningham to find out.
Our thoughtful, bipartisan discussion will remind you that the
best days for our nation still remain ahead. Listen to Live Inspired Podcast ep.
- Regardless of how you voted, hear my perspective and hope on
where we are today regardless of who takes office in January 2021.
I answered questions from listeners about the election, the future
and other topics on their heart right now. Listen to Live Inspired Podcast ep.
- For more than a decade, Tiffany Schlain and
her family turn off all screens from Friday to Saturday as a way to
rebalance from the frantic, “always-on” culture we live within.
Learn practical tips on how to reset before the holidays from the
person Newsweek named as one of the “Women Shaping the 21st
Century.” Listen to Live Inspired Podcast ep.
- Pastor James Ward shares a universal principle
that has fueled his success in every area of life—the development
of a Zero Victim mindset. By empowering others to be their best,
this conversation will set you free from your days of fear,
depression, and discouragement. Listen to Live Inspired
Podcast ep. 308 here.
Have you enjoyed our special Electing Gratitude
Series? Share your thoughts in this quick
survey and you'll be entered to win a free autographed copy of
my latest bestseller IN AWE!