Mar 28, 2019
The Kindness Diaries, streaming on Netflix, is a series that follows Leon Logothetis as he travels the world relying solely on the kindness of strangers, which he pays back in unexpected, inspiring ways.
Leon joins us to share how a once “lonely kid” grew up to be a successful stock broker and then, upon discovering his passion for human connection and kindness, has embarked on the adventure of a lifetime.
His new book, Go Be Kind, and this conversation will leave you ready to do exactly that. Join us to rekindle your belief in human kindness and its power to change the world… starting with your own.
I discovered Leon and his amazing story after I enjoyed his series streaming on Netflix. If you enjoyed hearing the story behind the series, check out Bill Courtney (ep. 28) from Undefeated, 2012 Oscar winner for Best Documentary and Jim Lovell (ep. 90) from Apollo 13.
If you like this podcast, you will love Live Inspired IN STUDIO. It’s my membership community where like-minded friends join me via live webcast to live inspired together. Registration opens soon! Join the waitlist.
LEON LOGOTHETIS' LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? The Drama of the Gifted Child by Alice Miller.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? I am a child. Many of us lose our inner kid and I haven't.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? My passport.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Nelson Mandela and I'd ask, "How did you spend 27 years in prison and be kind to the people who put you in there?" I think his answer would be, "Love is the only way".
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? "Never, never, never give up" from Winston Churchill.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Keep going. It's all going to be okay.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? He came, he saw, and he loved.
Did you enjoy today's episode? Subscribe, rate + review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts!