Jun 27, 2019
Molly Fletcher negotiated over $500 million in contracts + represented 100s of professional sports biggest stars before changing careers to have an even bigger impact on the lives of more people.
Molly’s passion to better serve and love others will absolutely inspire you. Her energy, business acumen, relationship brilliance + unwavering optimism will propel you to live your life more ON FIRE today than ever before.
I can’t wait to introduce you to my newest friend, entrepreneur, speaker and author, Molly Fletcher.
Molly Fletcher started her career as one of the first female sports agents. Tune into the sports personalities and athletes I've welcomed to the Live Inspired Podcast here!
MOLLY FLETCHER'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? The unharnessed, belly-laughing, go-for-it attitude.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? Pictures and photo albums.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? My parents, sitting in northern Michigan
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? My mom told me, "you can have it all but you just can't have it all at once."
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Keep leaning in; keep leaning in fearless; go for it; 'no' is just another form of feedback.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? That she led and inspired others with courage and optimism.
Did you enjoy today's episode? Subscribe, rate + review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts!