Sep 26, 2019
Student loan and credit card debt are at epidemic levels. It's weighing us down and stealing our freedom.
Today, Anthony ONeal shares how to get through college debt-free and debunks most of our misbeliefs around finance and success. If you or your loved one need help thinking through smart decision-making around money – you don’t want to miss Anthony’s incredible story. From college drop-out and $35,000 in debt to living 100% debt-free, Anthony’s written the playbook and today, he shares it with you.
If you enjoyed learning about how to earn financial independence, you'll love my conversation with Rachel Cruze. Rachel gives a clear path to help you win, gain control and lower stress around personal finances. Listen to Rachel on Live Inspired Podcast ep. 83.
ANTHONY ONEAL'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? Smiling and being a people person.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? The Bible my mother gave men when I preached my first sermon.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Martin Luther King, Jr. and I’d ask, “what made you want to become the man you became?”
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Stop downloading what the world wants you to do and download what God wants you to do.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Leave that girl alone.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? Anthony ONeal loved people and he wanted to help everyone become debt-free and build wealth.
Did you enjoy today's episode? Share it with your friends! Then subscribe, rate + review on Apple Podcasts.