Dec 17, 2020
Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Jeremy Camp is one of the most successful artists in Christian music with forty #1 radio hits. Today, he is joined by his wife + fellow singer/songwriter Adrienne Camp as they share how they've found strength during life’s greatest heartbreaks.
They share how their faith has provided guidance through the unusual circumstances of 2020, why Adrienne encourages Jeremy to share about his first wife's battle with ovarian cancer and the important role of transparency in their marriage.
If you're seeking an honest perspective on how to face uncertainty with strength, optimism and hope, this episode is for you.
JEREMY + ADRIENNE CAMP'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Adrienne: Anything from Ravi Zacharias because he’s good at asking the hard questions and coming up with good answers.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? Jeremy: Courage and fearless.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? Adrienne: Passports.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Jeremy: Besides Adrienne, David from the Bible and ask him, “what brought you to be a man after God’s heart and how did you get so distracted?”
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Adrienne: Humility breeds healthy relationships.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Jeremy: Just know that all things work out to good, even if it seems like the darkest hour. Just endure.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read?Adrienne: She gave everything she had.
Jeremy: He was wholehearted in everything that they did.
About our sponsor: Keeley Companies wholeheartedly believes that if you get the people right -the results will follow. They set themselves apart with a forward-thinking culture that empowers their people and fosters loyal partnerships. Keeley Companies are a proud sponsor, partner, and super fan of the Live Inspired Podcast. Learn more about Keeley Companies.