Feb 7, 2019
Are you ready to celebrate Valentine's Day right
This holiday is about so much more than Hallmark cards and
boxes of heart-shaped chocolates. It's about the power of love -
all love not just romantic love - in our
I'll share two love letters I've written, the life-changing
impact they've had and challenge you to write one, too. [The winner
of the challenge will get a $100 gift card to take their loved-one
to their favorite restaurant.] Today's episode will leave you ready
to live (and love!) inspired on Valentine's Day... and
Will you accept the
How to Accept the Love Letter
1. Identify someone in your
life that inspires you + write him/her a love
letter. It can be your partner, spouse, child, parent,
loved one, neighbor, colleague, friend, coach, anyone!
2. Take a picture (of you and your loved one, you
holding a pen about to write, of your letter, whatever you
3. Post + tag me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and
Enter by 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, 2/10 to be entered to win $100
gift card to a restaurant of your choice to take your loved one
- Every day in 2017, I (secretly) wrote my wife a love letter in
a leather-bound journal, presenting it to her on Christmas.
- Jack Buck changed my life, but I never really
said thank you. After his death, I wrote a love letter to him and
shared it with his wife and son, with hope + reassurance that Jack
felt it too.
- Joe Buck, Jack's son, was on ep. #3 of the podcast.
- I shared my story + Jack Buck on ep. #32 of the podcast.
- The MLB Network produced a video on my unlikely friendship
with Jack Buck. Check it out here.
- I mention the love I have for my mom Susan O'Leary. Listen to
her on preview ep. #0 of the
* No purchase necessary. Legal
residents of USA. Contest begins 2/7/19 and ends 2/10/19. Full
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe, rate
& review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your
podcasts. See you here next Thursday!
Live Inspired with John daily on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram
+ get his Monday Motivation email.