Mar 4, 2019
Every Monday moving forward, join me for a quick burst of
inspiration during Monday Moments. Each week, I'll cover a
different topic that will spark you to live more inspired.
Today, I share a story submitted by Mike F. of Alton, Illinois,
one of our Live Inspired community members. Mike has done
something truly amazing by applying the Live Inspired 7 – the
questions we ask every guest at the end of our Live Inspired
Podcast episodes – to his own life... You’ll love the
Ask your loved ones the Live
- What is the best book you’ve ever read?
- Tomorrow you discover your wealthy uncle shockingly dies at the
age of 103; leaving you millions. What would you do?
- Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out.
You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it
- You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You
have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living
or dead. Who would it be?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- Looking back, what advice would you give yourself at age
- It’s been said that all great people can have their lives
summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to
Listen to last week's Monday Moments with Dennis Gillan on
ep. #127 on the Live Inspired
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe, rate
& review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your
podcasts. See you here next Thursday!
Live Inspired with John daily on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram
+ get his Monday Motivation email.