May 14, 2020
Nick Vujicic has a passion to inspire the world. After being born without arms or legs, Nick faced tremendous obstacles including helplessness + isolation -- until he discovered his purpose.
As a New York Times bestselling author, international speaker, entrepreneur and father of four, Nick emphasizes that no matter your circumstance, you can overcome.
Today, Nick shares his path to finding purpose, how sharing his struggles have inspired billions + what he's looking forward to. This conversation with an ambassador of hope will remind you that we all can rise above adversity and overcome every disability and live a life without limits.
NICK VUJICIC'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? The Bible and Money Secrets of the Rich by John Burley.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? Celebrate the good longer + more fully.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? A painting of 6 hands toasting to life with glasses of wine. My best friends have the same painting.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Oprah because I want her to know that Jesus loves her and heard her prayers when she was a child giving her the greatest pulpit in the world to preach the gospel unwaveringly.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Learn how to reverse engineer your goals + time prioritze. Stay humble.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Carve out one hour a day to sit in silence and think, read your Bible more and pray more.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? An imperfect ambassador for perfect hope that had a heart bigger than Texas to help the world know that they are loved and never give up.
My new book IN AWE is now available! Learn how to rediscover your childlike sense of wonder to unleash inspiration, meaning and joy. Visit ReadInAwe.com today!
Did you enjoy today's episode? Share it with your friends! Then subscribe, rate + review on Apple Podcasts.