Aug 23, 2018
Tom Logan and the Marion Medical Mission built 2,835 wells in rural Africa in 2017. Each well costs $400. Similar organizations need 10 times as much to produce the same results. How do they do it? "We provide the boots with the straps."
Learn how Tom's program empowers Africans to develop the skills needed to maintain their wells and the health of their rural community. Get ideas on how to serve others + see how doing so will lead you to a more inspired life.
If you liked this episode and Tom's knack for making the impossible possible - you'll love episode #94 with Mick Ebeling from "Impossible Labs." Listen here.
TOM LOGAN'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Tony Campello, several of his books. My favorite quote from him:"What is the point of tiptoeing through life? So you arrive at death safely?"
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? Having refugees in our home and learning from their different culture.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? Picture albums.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Jesus. How can I keep my fear from becoming hate. I've told you. I've showed you. The answer is there.
5. What is the best advice you've ever received? Best advice was from my mom. "If you want it bad enough, you can do it."
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Don't forget to love.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? He provided the boots that had the straps.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe, rate & review wherever you get your podcasts. See you here next Thursday!
If you like this podcast, you will love Live Inspired IN STUDIO. It's my membership community where like-minded friends join me via live webcast to live inspired together. Registration opens soon! Join the waitlist.