Jul 27, 2017
"You must be present to win. To win in your relationships at work and at home - you must be present."
Bestselling author of Nice Bike, phenomenal leadership guru and longtime speaker, Mark Scharenbroich is going to school us on how to connect more effectively with people AND: remind us the importance of doing it.
MARK SCHARENBROICH'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? D Day, Steven Ambrose. It inspired me more than anything else and taught me what true leadership is.
2. Tomorrow you discover your wealthy uncle shockingly dies at the age of 103; leaving you millions. Franciscan Sisters of the Holy Spirit. Create a really cool fishing experience for me and my wife. Then impact some lives; act as an anonymous guardian angel stepping in to give money.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. Winning log book - been fishing with the same guys for 40 years. I've logged each trip in that book.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Abraham Lincoln, I love his heart, mind, courage, self doubt, wisdom.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Never forget a friend and never let a friend forget you, friends are an investment you have to make. Invest in those around you and don't take it for granted.
6. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself at age 20? Have more confidence. Believe that your core convictions are true and you can count on them. Take more risks then you think you are capable. To thine own heart be true.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? He taught us how to live the greatest days of our lives so far.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe (automatically get new episodes), rate & review (help spread the word!) this podcast wherever you get your podcasts.
I can’t wait to see you here next Thursday! Today is your day. Live Inspired.