Aug 6, 2020
Lori Allen is one of the world's foremost experts on bridal
couture and the central figure of TLC's longstanding reality show
Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta.
Today, Lori shares about owning Bridals by Lori for four decades, overcoming breast cancer and why she thinks marriages during the COVID-19 pandemic are among the strongest she’s ever seen.
LORI ALLEN'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? I was more fearless. I'm a bit more reserved today.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? My wedding pictures.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? God. And I have a lot of questions!
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? My dad: You got this.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Be a little kinder to yourself + relax a little bit more.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? She loved her life. She never gave up. She did her best.
Pre-order your copy of IN AWE today to receive access to fun, interactive bonus features emailed to you in the lead-up to the book’s release! Visit ReadInAwe.com.
Did you enjoy today's episode? Share it with your friends! Then subscribe, rate + review on Apple Podcasts.