Oct 29, 2020
Just days away from what might be the most impactful American presidential election in history, in the midst of a pandemic, with high stakes + anxiety regardless the side of the aisle you sit on...
It’s all unprecedented.
Or is it?
The headlines continue to refer
to this election as
“unprecedented” – but I’m not so sure it is! Join me and
the host of the
award-winning Presidential Podcast Lillian
Cunningham for a bipartisan conversation about past
elections, presidents, their legacies + what this
lens means for us as we near our“unprecedented” election day
If you could use a reminder that the best days of our nation’s history remain in front of us, this episode is for you!
LILLIAN CUNNINGHAM'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? I was very attuned + sensitive to things around me.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? I keep a little white stone in my jewelry box that is symbolic to me.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? My paternal grandfather who passed away before I was born.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Work shouldn't feel like work.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Relax a little bit. Live in the present.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? She made life more meaningful for other people.
About our sponsor: Keeley Companies wholeheartedly believes that if you get the people right -the results will follow. They set themselves apart with a forward-thinking culture that empowers their people and fosters loyal partnerships. Keeley Companies are a proud sponsor, partner, and super fan of the Live Inspired Podcast. Learn more about Keeley Companies.
My new book IN AWE is now available… and became an instant bestseller! Learn how to rediscover your childlike sense of wonder to unleash inspiration, meaning and joy. Visit ReadInAwe.com today!