Jun 22, 2017
"Busy isn't productive. Your 'to do list' isn't most important. The list of commitments you actually honor is."
Today I get to introduce you to the business coach who I began working with 10 years ago when I transitioned from real estate + construction into speaking + writing.
Edie Varley has an undeniable energy that will absolutely captivate you. Get ready to recalibrate what is truly important in your life, relationships and business from my business coach and friend.
EDIE VARLEY'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? Anatomy of the Spirit, Dr. Caroline Myss, PhD.
2. Tomorrow you discover your wealthy uncle shockingly dies at the age of 103; leaving you millions. What would you do? Find some legitimate homes for it, my means are met.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? Nothing. They are things, they've brought me joy, but if they go up in smoke, that's okay.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? I'd like to meet Jesus and see how he's seeing that view.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Be at your best. You're expected to live up to the fullness of the promise God has for you.
6. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself at age 20? Strap on, you'r going to have the ride of a lifetime.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? I am blessed.
If you enjoyed today’s episode: Subscribe (automatically get new episodes), rate & review (help spread the word!) this podcast anywhere you get your podcasts.
I can’t wait to see you here next Thursday! Today is your day. Live Inspired.
Live Inspired with John everyday on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and get his Monday Motivation email: www.JohnOLearyInspires.com/Monday-Morning