Join me every Monday for a quick burst of inspiration on our
Live Inspired Podcast Monday Moments segment.
Today I welcome back three-time cancer survivor, author,
speaker, and self-proclaimed expert in trauma Michele Cushatt.
Michele shares her latest book Relentless and simple tips
to respond to our circumstances in a more positive
manner. This inspiring conversation will help start your
week on fire!
- Are we going to let our lives be bigger than our diagnosis,
divorce, grief, or are we going to let it define us?
- Choose how you respond to your
circumstances: You can let your circumstances: Define
you, derail you, or develop you.
- Often we feel being “relentless” is something done to us; but
what if we choose to be relentless in overcoming + moving
- “When I decide to reach out of my own pain and connect with
somebody else’s, then we both experience redemption. We both
experience healing. That’s beauty.”
- "Healing happens in relationships. Healing doesn’t happen in
- "Pain and suffering is a great leveler. There is no one immune
from losses and grief."
- Get Michele's new book Relentless here.
Michele joined me for a full interview on Live Inspired Podcast
ep. 132. She shared her story, how hope got her through struggles
and how it will help you through yours, too. Listen here.
Did you enjoy
this episode? Subscribe, rate
& review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your
Live Inspired with John daily on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram
+ get his Monday Motivation email.