Jan 12, 2017
Almost a decade ago my life changed when I read Jinny Ditzler's book Your Best Year Yet.
At the time I was struggling in my real estate development business and had not yet cracked into my speaking business. I read this book on the front side of a new year on the recommendation of a dear friend.
Rather than quickly flip through, I read it like it was a workbook. Pen in hand, I took notes, answered her 10-Questions and in doing so created a one-page plan to attack that year.
I had great success and this year, I decided to walk through the same process with my team. We did so back in December and it was fantastic! So much so that we asked: How do we share this amazing, simple 10-Step process with the Live Inspired community?
Friends, today, I am thrilled to have Jinny on the show, literally walking each of us through this life-changing plan step by step. Can you believe that? We are lucky!
I am so touched that I get to share the gift of Jinny coaching us through how to make 2017 our best year yet.
Jinny will remind us of the "indestructible goodness and immense possibility" within each of us. This podcast will set you up with a one-page plan to make 2017 your best year yet. Here we go!
"This will give you a clear way to "cut your way out of the fog" through concrete commitments."
Here are my key takeaways:
Jinny Ditzler's Live Inspired 7
1. What is the best book you've ever read?
2. Tomorrow you discover your wealthy uncle shockingly dies at the age of 103; leaving you millions. What would you do?
I'd take care of myself and my family where we don't feel fully cared for. Then I'd find people up to good and invest in them.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be?
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be?
Mom. She's not with us anymore, but she was an angel.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
Where there is a will there is a way.
6. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself at age 20?
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read?
She cared deeply about others and committed her life to showing them how to use the best that's in them.
If you enjoyed today's episode, subscribe, rate and review this podcast on iTunes and anywhere you get your podcasts! You'll be the first to know when a new episode is available AND you will help grow our LIVE INSPIRED Movement.
I can't wait to see you here next Thursday! Until then, remember: Today is your day. Live Inspired.