Nov 18, 2020
"Are you angry with the police?”
Just days after Jacob Blake was shot seven times in the back, Pastor James Ward, the pastor of Blake’s mother, was asked this question by a reporter from a major cable news show.
His response – one of grace, peace, forgiveness, and
righteous indignation was a catalyst; drawing others into a
critically important conversation as a nation.
Today, Pastor James shares on the deeply rooted cultural and spiritual issues we’re experiencing and gives concreted ideas on how we as individuals can begin to fix these.
Join me in this incredibly timely, life-affirming conversation to help make our tomorrow far better than yesterday.
PASTOR JAMES WARD'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? The Bible.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? The hospitality of the South.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? My computer because it's the pipeline to stay connected with others.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? Jesus or Booker T. Washington.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? "The people that you love can do no wrong. The people that you hate can do no right." - Pastor Rob Thompson
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Don't compromise.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? James Ward was a man of Christ-centered integreity, didn't comprised and lived a loved life.
About our sponsor: Keeley Companies wholeheartedly believes that if you get the people right -the results will follow. They set themselves apart with a forward-thinking culture that empowers their people and fosters loyal partnerships. Keeley Companies are a proud sponsor, partner, and super fan of the Live Inspired Podcast. Learn more about Keeley Companies.
My new book IN AWE is now available… and became an instant bestseller! Learn how to rediscover your childlike sense of wonder to unleash inspiration, meaning and joy. Visit ReadInAwe.com today!